Monday, March 10, 2008

LUST OF THE YETI


What do you guys think of my new logo? I got this guy named James White to design it for me after I seen him in some magazine called FACES. For some reason, everybody calls him Gijantic Jim. It sure looks cool, though, eh? Would you say that's the best one of those you ever seen?

This here's the poster for LUST OF THE YETI. It was a movie that come out in 1976, and it starred Tanya Freeling and Burt Melman. It also starred Ted Nagel as the Yeti. He played a Bigfoot in THE BRIDE OF BIGFOOT, a Sasquatch in I, SASQUATCH, and a Wendigo in DON'T HIDE IN THE CLOSET.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Dell. Is that you laying face-down dead?

But seriouslies, this is a nice piece of work. Great colors, and I do love them Yetis.

Tiina said...

I never, ever want to see this movie.

Mark Palermo said...

Lust of the Yeti is an OK flick. But Don't Hide in the Closet is the best movie ever made about a Wendigo.

Ben said...

When do we get to see the posters for the others?

Also, did the Yeti get my letters?